Monday, February 13, 2012
7 Steps For Painting Bathroom Tiles
If you are reading this article, then you are probably looking for more information about artwork bathing room flooring. When the flooring in your bathing room look tedious, tedious, or out of date, you might feel an encourage to substitute them. But setting up new flooring in your bathing room can be an expensive and difficult task.
So artwork over floor is the easiest and most affordable way to give your bathing room a fresh look. What makes this different from artwork other materials is that you first need to get ready the outer lining area so that the colour will comply with it without breaking off.
1. If there are any problems, such as breaking flooring or failing grout, they need to be fixed before you begin to colour your bathing room flooring.
2. Next, you will need to get ready the outer lining area to be coloured, and this requires washing the flooring. Begin by washing off any dirt, dirt and detergent scum that may be left on the floor area.
You can use a floor and grout washing solution, or some other commercial washing product. Then use a non-abrasive washing pad. Clean it all over the flooring to eliminate the trash.
3. You may also find that the flooring will have areas of calcium mineral remains. If this is the case then you will also need to use a calcium mineral down payment cleaner.
4. Sanding is also important before you colour bathing room floor, as this will ensure that the applied colour stick well to the outer lining area. A 220 resolution sand paper is suggested, to achieve the best complete. It is rough enough to eliminate the outer lining area shine, but not so rough as to leave scrapes that may show through your colour.
A hand-held orbital sander is a excellent tool to use make the sanding job easier. For safety, you should wear a cover up and eye protection. When completed, wipe off the outer lining area to eliminate the dust.
5. The next step in the process of artwork floor is the application of for beginners. This is done to close the outer lining area, and lay down a excellent base for the colour. It is suggested that you use a top excellent oil centered for beginners on the flooring. Start applying it at the sides. Paint each floor independently, using vertical swings.
6. It will usually take around 24 hours for it to dry. Then you can implement a second cover of for beginners.
7. For your top cover, you need to select a top excellent oil centered colour. Choose shows that are suitable for the bathing room and kitchen, as these shows are made to avoid wetness and prevent growth of fungus. Although oil centered shows take more time to implement, and have a more time dehydrating time, the complete of this colour is of the finest excellent, and it will last for years.
When artwork bathing room flooring, instead of using one heavy cover, it is suggested that you use a number of slim layers. Apply each cover after the previous cover has dry. When you have completed artwork your bathing room flooring, then the bathing room will have a new rental on life, and that will last for years to come.